The process of setting up a company can be a bit of a hassle, but ARB Accountants can help to take the weight off your shoulders with help from experienced chartered accountants. We can help you to decide the best course of action for your business, help you to understand your financial landscape and will ensure that you understand what is legally required of your business.
Our company incorporation service:
Our company incorporation service helps you to understand your business’ legal requirements and financial landscape. These services include:
Our expert team will advise you on the best company set up and its share structure.
Helping you to prepare and file the paperwork required to set up as a limited company.
Offering a registered office address service so that your personal home address is never made public.
Registering the director(s) with HMRC for self assessment on your behalf.
Advising on cloud accounting software to suit your business needs.
Why Choose ARB Accountants?
ARB Accountants have over 15 years experience in the field and we understand the administrative hassle that comes with setting up as an incorporated company. Our team of chartered accountants are on hand to handle the necessary paperwork whilst answering any questions you might have and helping you to understand what is legally required to run your business. We’ll handle the complexities of starting a new business, letting you get on with actually running it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Discover more about our Incorporation Services in Southend.
What are the steps to incorporate a company?
There are several steps to setting up your business as a limited company:
- Decide if becoming an incorporated company is right for your business.
- Choose a name. You’ll need to check that your chosen name is available and complies with the rules, as well as checking for existing trademarks.
- Choose your company directors and a company secretary. You must appoint a director, but a company secretary is not necessary
- Choose your shareholders or guarantors. You need at least one shareholder or guarantor.
- Identify the people in your company with significant control (PSC). PSC are those with voting rights or more than 25% of the shares.
- Prepare documents agreeing how to run your company. This will require a memorandum of association and articles of association.
- Check what records you need to keep and how long for.
- Register your company. You’ll need to register your company at an official address and choose a SIC code.
ARB Accountants can help you with these steps and ensure that you are being completely compliant with government legislation when setting up your company. We’ll make sure that you understand what is required of your business and can help with a number of financial services. Book a free consultation appointment with us to learn more about what ARB Accountants can do for your business.
Can sole traders incorporate themselves?
Yes, sole traders can incorporate themselves and there are a number of benefits in doing so. These include the protection of personal assets, tax benefits, business credibility, and can help with securing financing.
Book a free consultation appointment with ARB Accountants to discuss your options. We’ll help you to determine if incorporating your business is the right decision for you, and can outline any next steps.
What are a company’s obligations and compliance requirements?
As a limited company, you will need to ensure that the company and its directors comply with the requirement of the Companies Act 2006. Key obligations for the company and its directors include:
- Operating the company in accordance with its articles of association
- Keeping the company records up to date.
- Registering with HMRC for corporation tax.
- Filing your company accounts and corporation tax return on time.
- Filing a confirmation statement every year
Are you looking for an accountant who is only ever just a phone call away?
At ARB Accountants, we’re committed to delivering a personalised service to all of our clients. Arrange a free consultation with us today and we’ll outline exactly how we can help make your business a financial success with our range of accounting and bookkeeping services in Essex.
Our clients love us…
Our dedicated service has earned us a 5-star rating on Google reviews from 30+ clients.
Saurabh has been looking after my company accounts for nearly 2 years. He is very reactive to any queries I have and both thorough and efficient in all the necessary company filings. Highly recommended!
I have been working with ARB for the last 3 years and they are the best accounting service I have ever had so far. They are looking after my company tax return, bookkeeping and payroll as well as my personal taxes.
Pauline de Jessey
This was my first time using ARB Accountants. I found them on Yell and reached out. Received the response immediately, had a free consultation and a reasonable quote.
I have been working with ARB Accountants for nearly 4 years. Saurabh and his team have always been extremely accommodating, helpful and responsive. I highly recommend ARB Accountants for all your accounting needs.